Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-13 Origin: Site
According to the melting form of electrode
(1) Non consumable electrode electric arc furnace uses tungsten or graphite as electrode. The electrode itself does not consume or consumes little in the smelting process.
(2) The consumable electrode electric arc furnace uses the melted metal as the electrode, and the metal electrode consumes itself while melting.
According to the control mode of arc length
(1) Constant arc voltage automatic control electric arc furnace relies on the comparison between the voltage between the two poles and the given voltage, and the difference is amplified by the signal to drive the consumable electrode to rise and fall, so as to keep the arc length constant.
(2) Constant arc length automatic control electric arc furnace, which approximately controls the constant arc length by relying on the constant arc voltage.
(3) Droplet pulse automatic control electric arc furnace automatically controls the constant length of arc according to the pulse frequency generated in the process of metal droplet formation and dripping and the relationship between pulse duration and arc length.
According to the form of operation
(1) Periodic operation electric arc furnace, that is, each smelting furnace is regarded as a cycle.
(2) Continuous operation electric arc furnace, which has two forms. One is the rotary type of furnace body; The other is that two furnaces share one DC power supply, that is, when the smelting of one furnace is completed, switch the power supply to the other furnace and start the smelting of the next furnace immediately.
According to the structural form of furnace body, it can be divided into
(1) Fixed electric arc furnace.
(2) Rotary electric arc furnace.