Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-10 Origin: Site
Drum dryers can dry sticky, pasty and sticky products like any other technology.The contact time of the product film on the roller is short. This maintains product quality. The final product is a film or sheet.During the Drum dryer process, combustion gases are mixed with clean hot air.The wet bulk material is propelled through the system by a stream of hot air.The material is continuously lifted by the cylinder blades and injected by the co-current hot air flow.Three full-length interlocking concentric cylinders rotate together to create maximum speed in the internal channel.Since the lighter particles quickly lose 60% of their moisture and move out of the cylinder,the heavier/dense particles are retained until they also lose 60% of their moisture.For drum drying, a steam/condensate system continuously heats the rotating drum from the inside.On the outside of the drum, the product is distributed in a thin, uniform layer. After the drum has rotated almost completely, the product is dry. A knife scrapes the product off the drum.The product is removed from the drum in film or sheet form.It depends on the product.The short contact time on the roller not only essentially eliminates the risk of product damage, but also allows the product to retain its unique properties such as taste, smell, texture, etc..
Available in different configurations, such as single and twin rolls, and with or without applicator rolls.This allows the processing of products with different properties such as viscosity, tack and flow.Vacuum solution for drying temperature sensitive products to keep products cool.
Tumble dryers are one of the very few technologies that can dry sticky, pasty and sticky products.The technology is based on indirect heating of the product,which enables very low energy consumption. Tumble drying is one of the most thermally efficient drying solutions. In contrast to spray dryers, drum dryers work better with higher solids content in the feedstock, as long as it can still be pumped.It does not need to dilute the product like a spray dryer, which saves a lot of energy.A tumble dryer is not a multi-layer solution. The entire drying process is suitable for most process chambers. This saves capital expensive buildings.
Modified starch (pregelatinized)
Cereals and baby food
Fruits and vegetables
The drum dryer has a wide range of applications and can meet the drying requirements of various industrial materials. Mainly used in the following industries.
1. Building materials industry: The raw materials used in construction projects mainly include sand, river sand, yellow sand, cement, clay, turf soil, etc.
2. Agriculture and forestry: distiller's grains, straw, sawdust, sawdust, etc.
3. Industrial industry: drying industrial products or by-products, such as drying waste paper pulp, plastic waste, desulfurized gypsum, fly ash, industrial sludge, etc.
4. Mineral processing industry: slime, lignite, cinder, flotation coal, etc. in the coal processing industry; ore, slag, slag, copper ore, laterite nickel powder, tailings, etc.in the smelting and processing industry; quartz sand, sand and gravel industry Limestone, active lime, etc.
5. Animal husbandry: pig manure, cow manure, chicken manure and other animal manure.
The wet material is fed into the hopper by belt conveyor or bucket elevator, and then enters the drum dryer through the hopper.The drum of a tumble dryer is a slightly inclined rotating drum.The material is added from the upper end and flows out from the lower end after heating. With the rotation of the cylinder, the material moves downward under the action of gravity. When the wet material moves forward in the drum dryer, it is fully mixed with the hot air flow, and the wet material can be dried.The heated material flows out from the discharge port and is then sent out through a belt conveyor or a screw conveyor. The rotational speed of the tumble dryer can be adjusted.According to the humidity of the material and the particle size of the material, adjust the rotation speed of the drum dryer and the flow of hot air.This can better remove the moisture in the material and achieve the best drying effect.
1. Each part of the drum dryer has reasonable design, reliable performance and high heat utilization rate.The material is dried evenly in the machine, not easy to be damaged,and easy to maintain.
2. The tumble dryer is specially designed with a blocking wheel structure, which greatly reduces the horizontal thrust caused by the tilt of the equipment.Strong anti-overload capability, stable operation of the drum, and high reliability.
3. The rotary dryer has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, and can use high temperature hot air to quickly dry the material.Strong scalability, the design considers the production margin,even if the output increases slightly,there is no need to replace the equipment.
4. The drum dryer has a large processing capacity and can process a large amount of materials at one time.Low fuel consumption and low drying cost during drying.